Friday, October 12, 2007

WidgetBucks

What the heck is WidgetBucks?

A friend just ping me telling me to join and earn so money thru other avenue rather than just write paid post. WidgetBucks looks like any other PPC adverts but I do earn thru referral. So now I know why she asked me to click on her WidgetBucks ad. :P
Publishers and bloggers can get the ball rolling with WidgetBucks' instant $25 sign-up bonus, which gets you half way to your first check! With WidgetBucks' Referral program, affiliates can earn a 10 percent referral fee based on the commissions earned by the people they refer. Affiliates receive this 10 percent for the full 12 months after the new member joins. Payouts to affiliates are monthly, along with their commission checks.

Well, they will only pay us when our account reach $50. I wonder how long will it take for me to can get my first $50.

No comments: