Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Shopping For Laptops? Visit Shopping.com


This is the laptop that I want to own - Acer TravelMate TM24802779 14.1" Notebook PC (Intel Celeron M Processor, 512 MB RAM, 80 GB Hard Drive, DVD Drive, Vista Basic)

It is not the latest technology with the best specification but it is sufficient for me to blog. I am actually looking at the price. It is only $499.99 which I found it from Shopping.com.

If you are living in US or Canada, do visit Shopping.com if you plan to buy laptops too. It is so easy and convenient shopping thru Shopping.com. They have most of the laptops major brands. You can search by brand, by price range (this is where I look first), by RAM, by Processor Speed or by weight.

You can also compare price from the different stores available online. So it is like rather than just visit Amazon, you will also know other deals from other stores. Good eh? :)

No comments: