Friday, October 19, 2007

Let's Cheer Our Juniors in Auckland

I have always wanted to visit New Zealand. It was supposed to be my dream honeymoon destination. But I married a poor husband and my dream honeymoon is yet to come true.

I am always fascinated with the spectacular views from many of Auckland's natural and man-made landmarks. New Zealand's indigenous people, the Maori, called this land "Tamaki Makau Rau", a maiden with 100 lovers. It was a place desired by many and fought over for its riches, including its forested hills, productive volcanic soils and harbours full of seafood.

I am sure we won’t have any problem looking for Auckland Accommodation as there are many Auckland Hotels around to cater for people who go their for leisure and also to look for riches.

Btw, do you know that our Malaysian Junior Badminton players with be participating in Waitakere World Junior Badminton Championships 2007 from 25 October - 4 November in Auckland? Teams from twenty-six countries will compete for titles in the 2007 world junior badminton championships. Our Juniors will be competing against China, Korea, and Indonesia.

So, if you wanna go cheer them up, I can help book Hotels in Auckland for you. :)

No comments: