Friday, September 07, 2007

How to get rid of I DNT HATE MOZILLA BUT USE IE OR ELSE…

This morning I scan my pendrive at home using AVG. Found the worm and quarantine it. So my pendrive is worm free. No more tummyache.

In the office, I search again for ways to get rid of the I DNT HATE MOZILLA BUT USE IE OR ELSE… and found anyway to squish the worm from Teddi’s Blogs Page . However I did not follow 100% the steps given in his blog, it does not work on my computer.

This is what I did:
Press Alt+Ctrl+Del and click on the Process tab.

Find svchost.exe under the Image Name and click End Process to delete all svchost.exe that have your username. Like mine, it is under Enduser.

I tried to Find (Ctrl + F) heap41a but it does not appear.

Then I click Start > Search > C:\heap41a\svchost.exe

Found it and deleted it.

I am using FireFox now. :D

But be sure to delete the worm from your pendrive first. Delete autorun.inf or whatever .exe that you see.

No comments: