Saturday, August 04, 2007

Place to Stay in Oahu

The Operation Manager requested my help to search for the travel Hawaii vacation package and I found this one from HawaiianBeachRentals.com, Travelwinds cottage. Only $175 for a very comfortable and private one bedroom, living/dining room, bath cottage, queen-size bed plus a/c in bedroom, laundry facility, fenced-in private garden with patio area, sleeper sofa in living room, children welcome, beach access just steps away across the street to the best spot on Kailua Beach!

According to the review I read, customers rate the place 4 out of 5. That is good enough.
They also have the Pinky's Bar and Grill that offers the best value and had consistently good food and service. That is a must because he loves eating. You should see his size! hehe. I think, I just tell him to go through the Hawaiian travel info himself. He might have other preferences that I might not be aware off.

No comments: