Monday, August 06, 2007

Buying Property

My boss goes for holiday very often now. It only means one thing for me, business is making a lot of profit but they always say, "No Profit". Worried that we will ask for more increment and benefits, I guess. Besides holidaying, they do make more money buy investing in property oversea. So far from what I know, they bought one condo in Melbourne and another in London. I wonder whether they will buy one of Maui condos in Hawaii. Then maybe I will get a free accommodation when I have my vacation in Hawaii. :D

I have been checking out the Hawaii travel blog. There are so many beaches in Hawaii. I only know Maui beach. :P There's waterfall too at Hanalei Bay, Kauai. Besides the beach, there's mountain to conquer too and there are so many islands to visit, not forgetting food to eat and shopping! I think I will persuade my boss to buy a property in Hawaii too. :P

No comments: