Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I Found My Treasure

Do you know that one of the best things that could happen to you is that when you find a missing thing of big value? Of course, the biggest find in my life is eternal life in Jesus. There are smaller findings that also give excitement and I experienced it a few times in my life.

There was once when I went through my drawers to find my comb. To my surprise, I saw my gold earring at the back corner of that drawer. I thought I had lost that earring a long time ago. Now I have my gold earring back and will be wearing it whenever I go out for formal dinner or other occasion.

This may not appear important to some people but there was once I found my old baby picture. Wow! To be able to see how I looked like when I was a baby brought back wonderful memories. I was so chubby when I was a baby. Thank God I grew out of that chubbiness when I got older.

Of course, another thing that could bring excitement to me and I guess to others as well is when we come across a big $100 on the road. And you know that you can keep that money because the probability of finding the owner of the money is NIL.

Well, if you have not come across any of the above, do not be disheartened. There is still one opportunity available for you. Check out the cashunclaimed website and you might be one of those who will find the forgotten money that they had before.

No comments: