Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Gift from Customer

Normally we receive gift from suppliers but not customers. Especially when CNY is approaching, we will receive cartons of Mandarin oranges, hampers and Pamelo.

I am quite close to one customer rep. Her recently visit to my company, I brought her out for lunch and shopped for some Malacca’s goodies for her and her colleagues. Lady boss was not available to entertain her then.

She was in Penang for a conference last week and brought back some Penang famous biscuit called the Tambun Biscuit as a return favor to me! She got her Malacca’s Sales Rep. to send the biscuit to my factory. So nice of her.

My boss and family, one year a few times they will return to their hometown Penang for shopping and food. Never once. I repeat never once they buy anything back for us. Btw, there are only 4 of us in the office. The OM, 2 clerks and myself.

No comments: