Friday, June 08, 2007

Obsessed with PINK

How can I not? Everyday. Not almost every day. It’s E.V.E.R.Y.D.A.Y. I see the above. Not their butt butt but pink clothing. Pink dress, pink skirts, pink shorts, pink t-shirt, pink panties, pink pajamas, pink sweater, pink shoes, pink bottles etc. And my eldest even told me she ate pink noodle in school!

After getting the above Pink handbag from Guardian few days back,

I got myself a Pink slip-on from Tesco last night for work. Very cheap RM9.90 only.

I do not need to wear formal shoe like high heels to office coz we are required to change to another slip-on or go bare foot in the office area. Boss does not want the office tiles to be stained by oils (we manufactured lubricants, you see). So I just need a comfortable shoe to drive.

Recently, I also bought pink bras and undies! Hehehe.

I wonder what next Pink item that I will buy. :D

No comments: