Thursday, June 21, 2007

NCRs Replied

Finally after one month from the day the NCR was raised, we finally managed to reply it. As usual, I ended up replying the NCR for Production Dept. The reply that the PM gave is out of topic. Question asked for A, he gave B. When I was about to write the reply on the NCR reply sheet then only I realized that his answer it out. After much questioning, I finally got the answer and answered it myself.

To me he is irresponsible. The company is certified with ISO 9001:2000. He should take it seriously and apply it but he still does the things his own way. Only when audit comes, he will try to avoid it by making himself absent. Sick. When he received the NCR, he will push it back to us to reply. If we don’t reply, boss will question us, not him.

No comments: