Sunday, May 13, 2007

Start an Online Store

My room is cluttered with so many things. Books, VCDs, DVDs, CDs, printer, scanner, children clothes, my clothes, jewelry, toys, Christmas gift that I did not use, new coffee maker and bread maker which was my engagement gift plus much more.

Maybe I should start my own online store to sell all the above. To start one is easy with Ashop Shopping Cart Software. Ashop shopping cart software is one of the worlds most easy to use web based administrations with award winning features that allows the merchant to set up an online store.

Some of the features that caught my attention are…

Free tech support (phone, email, online chat), No graphic design skills required, No HTML knowledge required, Custom HTML section with Rich Text Editor and Free ecommerce software user manual, tutorial movies and knowledgebase. To those like who only know what to sell, but know nothing about HTML, these features are really good for people like me.

Besides the above, Ashop Commerce shopping carts are integrated with all major banks, gateways and third party processors including PayPal and accepts credit cards. They are also SEO friendly that continuously researching the most sophisticated search engine updates to make sure our products rank the highest they can on major search engines. Very good exposure for newbies like me.

To those who are interested, they are offering free 10 days trial now.

No comments: