There's a lot of meme going around by asking bloggers to copy the links and add a few new ones then tag others to do the same. When it comes to my turn, it's like everyone I know are in the list already. If I participate, I will be linked to a few blogs only. Those on the top of the list will get the most linked. Not fair right?
I support My List coz the author, Daryl set a guideline that all participants must then feature a brand new post before 15th of June with the final updated and complete list of participating Malaysian blogs. Meaning, everyone will be in everyone's blog. Sounds fair right?
The purpose of My List is to help all Malaysian bloggers to gain links to their blogs by participating in this list. Blogs covering all topics are welcome to participate in helping our fellow Malaysian bloggers to gain exposure and rankings. If you are keen to participate, kindly read this page entirely for instructions and guidelines.
Improving Pagerank and Technorati rank of Malaysian blogs. The objective of improving Pagerank is targetted for July’s PR update while Technorati rank improvement will be ongoing with many experiencing it fully between June and July 2007.
- Malaysian bloggers residing anywhere on mother earth.
- Non-Malaysians whose blogs feature anything pertaining to Malaysia (example: Malaysian food, Formula 1 in Malaysia and etc).
Dateline for Participation
31st May 2007
- One reminder email will be sent once the final list is updated on this page after the deadline.
- All participants must then feature a brand new post before 15th of June with the final updated and complete list of participating Malaysian blogs downloadable directly via the email or from this dedicated My List page.
- All My List Post must be permanent and accessible.
Submitting Your Other Blogs
You may submit as many blogs which is owned by you but each blog entry must contain their own My List post.
- Download My List in Text format.
- Make a new post promoting My List and guide your fellow Malaysian readers to this page if they are keen to participate.
- Copy the entire Text File you downloaded.
- Paste it at the end of your post.
- Publish the post and ensure all links are in working order.
- Submit your contact details and the permanent url of your MyList post by using this contact form or the one located below.
- Your blog url will then be added to the list.
- Post a new post of the final My List after receiving an email notification as mentioned in the guidelines above. This is done to ensure everyone will benefit from this even those who participate later or close to the deadline.
The New Sanctuary
a life full of surprises
Sketches of Life
Shannon's Old Space
SEO & Online Marketing Blog
I am Who I am
yung . silent whisper
One blog.One girl.One story
The World Through My Eyes
Make Money Online: Exploring The Dark Side of Blogging
Malaika Xiao Yu
My Home Recipe
SQKIKI’s Simple Tech
Nukilan Jejari Azhad
Just My Lil' Organic Life
Oooh La La...
Weird World of MerapuMan
The World at My Fingertips
Daily postings of a chung ling student
Something about LAI
KennyP’s Technology Blog
Lyon & Wien
Under The SUN
Crumbs In Life
SotongZai's Flow In the Ocean
[ Wood ] [ Earth ] [ Cheap ] [ Flight ]
Ah Ling's blog
Memoirs.:*CRoSs mY hE@Rt
My Mothering Corner
Shoppingmum’s Home Office
My Filling Station
All about Beauty
Shoppingmum and Kids
Notes from my heart
wahlau's online hut
Just My Thoughts
Make Money Online with Malaysia Love AGLOCO
Earn Money Blogging
Make Money with Blogging
Free Links Giveaway
Free Blogger Templates
Making a Living
How to be a Better Blogger
My Women Stuff
Hochiak! Delicious Asian Food
Champagne Tastes on a Beer Budget
Daryl's Discovery Journey
The fluff must go somewhere
Check out his blog for more details.
Some advice from Azrin. Below are my email conversation with him...
Azrin: Sorry to burst your bubble...but you need to add more content to the list as in the NON LINKED content as otherwise, the SE will then black list you for using Black Hat SEO. Don't say I did not warn ya!
Me: thanks for the reminder...how many words is enuf?
Me: what about i create a page for it...the links wont be in my post. must write 500 words too?
Azrin: still...it considered as 'plagarised' if not added more than 25% min of fresh content and thus why I play a meme with rule saying 15 links max.
Me: u scares me! what shud i do now? tarik diri???
So that's what I am doing here, telling others about it :P