Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Flip Flop

This is the first time I heard about Wedding Flip Flops. You can actually wear flip flop to a wedding? Is the flip flop for the guess or for the bride? Whatever it is, how come no one tells me about it during my wedding??? I love flip flops!

Check out the flip flops at Nectar. Their collection of wedding flip flops and bridal sandals are made of genuine ultra suede, silk and metallic brocades, Swarovsky crystals and beads, and silk flowers. The line of V Thong sandals have mother of pearl heels. Nectar’s wedding sandals are stylish enough for the wedding ceremony, but it can also be used on daily footwear.

Besides wedding flip flops, they collection also includes the popular Thong sandals, Hawaiian flip flops, Black Strappy Sandals and Wedding Flip Flops. All their flip flops are hand-made by the Philippines. I would love to have a pair or two of them. :)

No comments: