Saturday, January 27, 2007

Wahlau!!! 70 Questions

sweetpea really thinks I cekik senang but i'll take this challenge but my answer will be sweet and simple. :P

1. Are your parents married or divorced? married.
2. Are you a vegetarian? Nope
3. Do you believe in Heaven? Yes and Hell too.
4. Have you ever come close to dying? I think so, I got dengue b4 i conceive my first child.
5. What jewellery do you wear 24/7? None
6. Favourite time of day? 5.30pm, can go home already.
7. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? Yes
8. Do you wear makeup? Nope
9. Ever have plastic surgery? Nope
11. What do you wear to bed? Spaghetti t-shirt & long pants

12. Have you ever done anything illegal? I don't think so.
13. Can you roll your tongue? Yes.
14. Do you tweeze your eyebrows? Yes.
15. What kind of sneakers? Wear none,
16.Do you believe in Abortions? No.
17. What is your Hair color? Dark brown.
18. Future child’s name? Have not think of one yet.
19. Do you snore? No.
20. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? NZ
21. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No, I sleep with my baby boy.
22. If you won the lottery, what would you do first? Give10% to God.
23. Gold or silver? Gold.
24. Hamburger or hot dog? Hamburger
25. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Sambal Belacan
26. City, beach or country? Country.
27. What was the last thing you touched? My face
28. Where did you eat last? At my mom's, lunch.
29. When’s the last time you cried? A week ago. Family problem.
30. Do you read blogs? Yes.
31. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? Jeans and t-shirt? All the time
32. Ever been involved with the police? Involve in an affair? Nope. hahahaha.
33. What’s your favourite shampoo conditioner and soap? No favorite. Anything that takes my dandruff away and makes me feels clean and fresh.
34. Do you talk in your sleep? No.
35. Ocean or pool? Pool.
36. So, who has the original missing questions? Where is question No.10?
37. Who would you take on a ménage à trois for a dirty weekend? Pierce Brosnan
38. Window seat or aisle? Window.
39. Ever met anyone famous? Maybe, but I couldn't be bothered.
40. Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life? Still in the process.
41. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl.
42. Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey? I dont favor Oprah but who is Ricki?
43. Basketball or Football? Don't like either.
44. How long do your showers last? 10mins.
45. Automatic or do you drive a stick? Manual.
46. Cake or ice cream? Ice cream cake.
47. Are you self-conscious? Yes.
48. Have you ever drank so much you threw up? Nope. I'm not a drinker.
49. Have you ever given money to a beggar? Yes.
50. Have you been in love? Of course and am still in love.
51. Where do you wish you were? Beauty salon, facial, spa, then massage
52. Are you wearing socks? No.
53. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? No
54. Can you tango? Yes, a lil bit.
55. Last gift you received? What gift???
56. Last sport you played? Chasing the chicken outta house
57. Things you spend a lot of money on? My children's clothing
58. Where do you live? Malacca
59. Where were you born? Malacca
60. Last wedding attended? Sept 17, 2006
61. Spit or swallow? Spit
62. Favorite position? Hahahahaha
63. Most hated food(s)? I used to not like durian.
64. What’s your least fav.? Penang laksa
65. Can you sing? Nope, tone deaf.
66. Last person you instant messaged? Jason from Jasonmumbles.com asking about cashing my paypal.
67. Last place you went on holiday? PD.
68. Favourite regular drink? Alkaline water.
69. Current Song? B.I.N.G.O and Bingo was his name, O
70. Tag 3 friends: leisha, david and jess
first time someone request me to tag them! hehehehe..msau, you so free ah :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I oso wan kena tag..hehe..can tag me moh??
and hor..pls add me in ur bloglist lah...
I added u in msaufong.com/myhomerecipe and sqkiki.msaufong.com liao ler...eeemm..forgot to add in msaufong.com dim..:P