Saturday, January 27, 2007

Valentine's = Flowers = Roses

Personally, all my valentines day gifts have never been flowers. One of the reasons is…hmm…the main reason is I don’t see the value in it. Flower does not last. It withers. As a gift, I would like something that last forever, if possible. But I don’t mind being surprised with flowers once in a blue moon but not on Valentine’s Day as the price is ridiculously expensive.

If your valentine is the opposite of me, check out DotFlowers.com. They have fabulous flower gift ideas and gorgeous gourmet gift baskets perfect for anyone. Ya, gourmet gift baskets for me please. :D

Dot Flowers offers a diverse selection of flower bouquets, gift baskets, gourmet food, and more. They have gift baskets for men too. Don’t expect to receive from your man but we got to give too.

About the flowers, it is fresh from the farm and they deliver on the same day of your order to ensure that your girl receive the best for this special occasion or any other special occasion.

No comments: