Saturday, January 13, 2007

I clean it up

Hubs started taking care of our children in the afternoon for a few days already. And I come home from work to a messy house.

Napkins (lampin) on the floor, napkins in the bathroom, napkins in another bathroom, crumbs and toys all over the place, milk bottles not washed immediately after drinking, banana skins on the cushion, on the floor and on the table and the list goes on...

So I complained a bit.

Hubs said, "When you take care of the children and the house is messy, I didn't complain you know."

I know.

When I take care of the children and the house is messy, at the end of the day, I clean it up.

When hubs take care of the children and the house is messy, at the end of the day, I clean it up.

See the difference?

So, I have every right to complain. Can't I?

No comments: