Wednesday, December 20, 2006

18SX: UTI

We have a family doctor. Husband and wife operates the clinic. Few months back the wife left the clinic and start one on her own. Her husband did not consent it. He wants to see his wife 24/7 but not his wife. When I asked the clinic assistant, the whereabout of the wife's clinic, they told me that the doctor didn't allow them to tell. Like that also got eh.

The husband always give us discount as at that time, hubby is still working in church. Sometimes FOC.

Last week, I experienced pain while urinating. I can't go see him. Sure need to check down-under. Shy lar. When I am pregnant or when the wife is around, there is a difference there. Since they have my past medical record, it is advisable I go back there or to his wife.

Hubby managed to get the wife's clinic location from the guy that did our shop partition. He did the partition for her clinic too.

We went there and the bill came up too RM200.00! The wife is not as generous as the husband. If I know it will be so expensive, I will sure make my face thick thick and go see the husband! Since my hubby will be with me during the checking.

Learnt my leason the expensive way again. Hai.....

1 comment:

Shannon said...

i think maybe cuz she dun get as much patients, therefore she cannot give discount...
but it's really a little weird why the husband doesn't allow the nurses to disclose the wife's clinic location....