Sunday, September 09, 2012

How To Help a Poor Family

One of my church friends told me that she has been feeding her children fried eggs for the past 3 weeks. I really pity them. Her husband is a bankruptcy, working 2 jobs which pays very low for a family of 6. The first thing that came to my mind was I want to go groceries shopping to buy for them some veggie, fish and chicken. I will not use hubby's hard earn income, I will use the money I earned from Google Adsense, my emergency savings. I told hubby about my idea. He is against it! Which is not surprising. He asked, how long are you going to support them that way? It can't be just a one time thing. He suggested to help them earn more income for their family by giving them capital to start a food stall which my friend is good at if she has the capital. Let them generate their own income. Good idea. I will discuss about this with her this coming Sunday. :D

No comments: