Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Time to Let Go

Right now, what I want to do is to relax in one of clawfoot tubs by bathsofdistinction filled with my favorite aromatherapy oil. I feel so tired every day even after napping for 1 to 2 hours. My body still has not adjust to the new routine. I have been sick (cough n stuffing nose) for almost a month already and there is no sign of healing. When I am about to get better, one of my children is down with runny nose or cough, I will get it back from them. My immune system used to be stronger. When they fall sick, I wouldn't. I have weaned off my 2yo boy and now in the process of weaning my 8mo. I feel bad/guilty/sad for my 8mo baby but I have no choice. I can't let them "suck me dry" anymore. I need the nutrition for my body now. I hate the maid for not keeping her word. I shouldn't have trusted her.