Friday, April 02, 2010

April Fool on Me

Today is April Fool day and I think I got April Fooled by yours truly for being so blur blur.

(after i published i just realised that today is already Apr 2. you see, you see, i so blur blur)

Sasha buzzed me telling me that my blog is suspended. I thought she is playing an April Fool trick on me. Mana tau, when I went to check it out, betul-betul suspended.

This is my first time with the new webhosting company. Why lar my blogs always got suspended one? Not that I don't pay. I paid for a few years in advance some more.

So I email support and was informed that the nameserver of my name is not pointing to them. What the heck is that? It is alien language to me. That is the disadvantage of hosting under my friend previously; he cowtim everything and I know/learn nothing except to blog. After telling support that I don't understand "alien language". He put it in English and taught me where to go and what to key in.

Now, I have to wait 12-24 hours for the change to propagate. Don't ask me what is propagate; propaganda I know lar. :P

No comments: