Thursday, October 15, 2009

Car Exhaust Dropped!

I was driving my girls to school in hubby's car. The engine sounds different like there's a hole in the exhaust. The same happened to my car before but it is fixed now. So I thought, I will inform hubby about it when I returned from sending the girls to school.

Mana tau, the moment I arrived at the school gate, the exhaust dropped and it sounded like I was driving a racing car! Parked the car in front of the church and walk my girls to their classes and borrowed their teacher's cellphone to call hubby.

The car is parked in front of the exhaust shop now coz the shop is yet to open by the time we arrived there. Will be going there again with my dad after fetching my girls back from school afterwards.

I hope the repair won't cost that much.

No comments: