Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Met Ex-Lady Boss

On Monday, after sending my girls to kindy, I dropped by my ex-office to buy a bottle of car lubricant. I went there early to avoid meeting the bosses but the lady boss was there very early on Monday. Out of courtesy, I went into her room and have a chat with her, just like old times. :D

She just returned from London; her eldest daughter just started her Master Degree there and she is leaving for Melbourne this Friday for her 2nd daughter graduation. Her other 2 children are in International School. So nice hor, having a rich parent.

As for me, wanna go for the accredited online degree also cannot afford. All I can do know is impart the knowledge that I obtained to my children and hope and pray that they will be more successful than me.

No comments: