Thursday, September 03, 2009

Blog Forever

I started blogging since July 2004 to start journalling about my pregnancy with Clarissa and Belle's progress. It has been 5 years and now this blog has new occupants; Barnabas and Ezra. Our children are so blessed to have their mommy as a blogger. When they are old enough to read, they could read all about their beginning since the day they are conceived to the day they are born into this world and the day they started walking and talking. I hope to keep this blog until all of them are married and have their own children. I think I might even blog about my grandchildren; if God willing and I am still alive by then. :lol: How I wish my parents are bloggers too then I would know what I did when I was little. I must be such a cutey. hehehe.

I hope there won't be any problem with my current webhoster and he will continue to host my blog as long as possible. If not I will have no choice but to look for other webhosts. It would be difficult I guess with website like WPDesigner.com that has hand selected each host based on the credibility and the reputation of people who stand behind these hosting companies. So I just need to choose one that suits my blogging needs and budget.