Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Diploma in Education

I missed my chance to be a government servant again. When I was still working, I thought of resigning to continue my studies in taking a Diploma in Education. I was thinking of taking an online degree or long distance studies because I can’t leave my children behind to study full time in campus. Then a friend told me that the maximum age limit to become a teacher is 30 years old; I was 32 then.

Recently I met an old school friend. She is a teacher for 2 years now. I asked her how that can be possible. She told me that the age limit is 35 years old not 30! Unfortunately I will be 35 by end of this year. There you go; I miss my chance again!

“This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.”