Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Not Selling Coolababy Cloth Diapers

The reason I decided not to sell the Coolababy Cloth Diapers is not because they are not good. I started to like it and even using it when I need to go out for longer period. It keeps my baby dry for 6 hours with 2 inserts. And it is breathable. How I know? Because I can feel the outer layer a lil bit moist after baby PU.

I am not selling it because 5 pieces is not enough for my baby. I need 2 for overnight use; 6 hourly and 2 for day use. That is only 4 BUT during rainy day, they did not dry on time and I need another 4 pieces. So 5 is not enough.

So, I am using all 7 pieces of Coolababy Cloth Diapers and 2 Bumwear that my friend gave me. I am so tempted to buy more but now is not the time for me to spend; really tight financially. =(

1 comment:

Sasha Tan said...

then u better start to train him to pee and poo in potty la. save more money.