Wednesday, June 10, 2009

More Money

Money is not everything but we need money to survive in this world. Honestly, I hope I can have more than enough money to spend. I hope I can own a new Honda City/Accord. I hope I can travel with my family during every school holiday. I hope I can give to every poor people that is desperately need some cash.

I wonder whether it takes a lot of capital to be come a rare coin dealer like Monaco Rare Coin. I am sure it does right? It takes a lot of money to make more money. I hate this equation. :P

If you are wondering who is Monaco Rare Coin, let me tell you that they are Monex's baby. :) Monex is a trusted leader in precious metals investments for nearly 40 years in US. The Monex companies have helped tens of thousands of investors invest over $25 billion in hard asset investments including rare coins, gold, silver and platinum bullion and bullion coins as well as other precious metals investments.