Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Car Insurance Expire Today!

Oh Gosh! Today my car insurance and road tax expired!!! Since I am living in a village, I am thinking to drag it to another month while I look for the best auto insurance quotes. Meantime, hubby’s car will be mine. Of course I won’t drive my car when I go town, maybe around my village only. ;)

It is compulsory to insure all vehicles except bicycle but what about your life? Isn’t it more valuable that cars, lorry, motorbike or even n aeroplane? That is why, last year I finally decided to buy a life insurance for myself but I always wonder, how much life insurance I need. To me, it depends on one financial ability. No point buying so much and later ended up canceling the policy, you will loose a lot.

I am actually reading Insurance1.com now. They have many articles about the common question that we usually ask before buying any insurance. Yes! On top for providing a wide range of insurance products and great quotes, you can find a lot of information about your insurance need before deciding which insurance will suit your need the best. When using Insurance1.com, you can get up to 4 different quotes from competing insurance agents by filling out just one easy form. We save a lot of time meeting 4 different insurance agents to compare quotes.

No comments: