Sunday, May 11, 2008

Some Nerve He Has - On Blog Plagiarism

This is what I wrote and below is the comment he left in that post which I shall not approve.

Hey..Thanks for the negative publicity.

Copying is so old fashioned it is called as innovation or getting inspired from..

Love you word is very common so does me n her. So be happy what I did.. Your post is my source of inspiration. Feel proud about it... No need for grrr..


I think he never go to school or the word plagiarism is alien to him.

Plagiarism is the practice of claiming or implying original authorship of (or incorporating material from) someone else's written or creative work, in whole or in part, into one's own without adequate acknowledgement.

Since my post is his SOURCE of inspiration. Link to the SOURCE!!! @#$%&

No comments: