Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Please Accept Credit Cards

Last year one of my blogger friend came to visit me and I brought her and her family for lunch in a restaurant. This is not just any sidewalk restaurant. This closed and air-conditioned restaurant where they cater for tourist and their food are not cheap too.

To my surprise, they do no accept credit card and it made me so embarrass because I have to ask my friend to pay for me instead!

Please ok, you are running any business that will easily charge your customer more than $50 in a bill, Click Here for Merchant Accounts. Yes, please get a credit card machines!

If you are running an online business, Accepting Credit Cards on Website is not an option. That is the easiest and quickest way to make sales. You can always get this kind of service from A+Merchant to help you Process Visa Cards payment.

No comments: