Monday, November 12, 2007

Maybe I Will Sell Sunglasses

I am not in a good mood today. Part of me wants to resign, part of me thinks about the income that I will loose after I resign. The income that is being used to support my family for almost 7 years. It is kind of scary to depend on hubby’s unstable income. At first I thought writing paid post could help but things are not going well with the recent penalizing of our PR by Google.

As I was thinking while driving to office after lunch just now, I noticed most people who are on the road are wearing sunglasses. Sunglasses not only protects the eye but it is also very fashionable and a symbol of status. Not only those who drive big and expensive car wear designers sunglasses like Gucci, Calvin Klein, DKNY, Nike etc, even those bicyclist wear designer sunglasses. I am sure they are the replica version. Since a lot of people are after it, maybe I can make money by getting Wholesale Sunglasses to sell if I desperately need so side income.

No comments: