Monday, November 19, 2007

Eat Homecook Meal to Save Money

One of the best ways to save money is by eating home cook meal especially if you have big family. Not only you save but you get healthy food too; clean and nutritious. Unfortunately, I am not good at cooking. Cooking need a lot of practice to perfect it and time is the issue for me. I have a lot of cookbooks but I have not time to try them out.

I sure need to catch up once I resign. Can’t afford to dine out almost everyday and my mom won’t live on this earth forever to prepare good food for me and my children.

Oh ya, I found a website that has recipes from everyday people like me; MyDish.co.uk. This will add to my cookbooks collection. I can even share my recipe there. Anyone wants to look for good Nyonya food recipe, wait for my entry there soon. :)

No comments: