Friday, October 05, 2007

Where's My Insurance Policy

I have not submitted a statistic that is required by the government office because I am still short of one insurance policy of a foreigner worker. I called up the insurance agency that sells foreign worker's medical insurance, education insurance, home insurance etc. The agent told me that she has posted it to us 2 weeks ago. I wonder whether she really did that. I called up the boss, she told me that the policy is with her and she will send it personally to me later. Haiya.

Talking about insurance, if you own a boat and needs marine insurance, don't go to her, service not good. Check out Cover My Boat. Their staff's are very knowledgeable with thorough comprehensive boat insurance policies. Within minutes you can obtain an online boat insurance quote through their simple, user-friendly system. And your insurance policies are instantly approved. Very efficient right?

No comments: