Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Malaysia Cannot Withdraw Paypal to UOB Visa Electron

Recently I withdraw my Paypal money to UOB Visa Credit Card. On the 5th day, I see my money in my credit card account. I am still waiting for my Debit Card from Public Bank, so slow one.

Yesterday, I was going through the cards in my purse, I noticed that my UOB ATM card is with the Visa Electron sign. So I tried adding the card to my Paypal account. This is what I got seconds after submitting.

This credit card has been denied by the bank that issued your credit card. For details on why your card was denied, please contact your credit card issuer's customer service department. Or, you may want to try adding a different credit card.


Like that have to wait for Public Bank. Their service so slow lar. :(

No comments: