Monday, October 22, 2007

The First Letter of My Name is M

Whenever I got a lot of pending opp, I tend to get lazy and procrastinate. Instead of going right to work, I blog hop to catch up whatever I left behind for 2 weeks already. One good thing about blog hopping is, you will get ideas for your interim post like discovering this interesting tag from Leah even though she did not tag me. :P

Actually I have a few pending tags but it requires me to do homework so I let it to rot until I find the mood and time to do them. Sorry ah folks, I am a busy lady lar. I will only go for simple and easy tag. No need to spend so much time doing it. :P

Here's how the tag works:

Use the first letter of your name to answer each question. Must be places, names…Nothing made up. Can’t use own name for boy/girl’s name question. If can’t answer, skip to next one.

My Name Starts with: M

Famous Singer: Michael Jackson
Four Letter Word: Meat
Street: Munshi Abdullah
Colour: Maroon
Gifts/Present: Money
Vehicle: Mercedes
Things in Souvenir Shop: Memo booklets
Boy Name: Malcolm
Girl Name: Marie
Movie title: Mission Impossible
Drink: Milk Shake
Occupation: Manager
Celebrity: Michelle Yeoh
Magazine: I hardly read Magazine
U.S. City: Missouri
Pro Sports: Mahjong?
Fruit: Mangosteen
Reason for Being Late to work: Mommy! I want to Ngk-Ngk (pass motion)
Something you throw away: Mango with worm in it.
Something you shout: Mommy is here!
Cartoon Character: Mickey Mouse

I shall pass this interesting tag to...
SYH
Chooi Peng
Jess
DavidBong
DragonMummy

No comments: