Thursday, September 20, 2007

Should I Quit My Job?

Your Job Dissatisfaction Level is 68%

Your job is a total bummer, and probably the worst job you've ever had.
Your co-workers stink. Your boss is a jerk. And your company is probably in trouble.
Think about finding a new job quickly, even if it's just a not-so-great transition job.
You've got to get out of there as quickly as you can!


Well, this is not the worst job. This is the only job that I have after I graduated. Never step foot elsewhere. So I cannot say that this is the worst.

My co-workers stink? I don't think so. They are quite helpful but I have to monitor and give instruction all the time if not nothing will get done.

About my boss, well if you follow my rants in this blog about it, you will know but the word jerk is too mean.

No comments: