Sunday, September 30, 2007

Malaysian Can Withdraw From Paypal

Well, the first thing I do when I wake up is check my email not brush teeth first. :P Today I am greeted with good news from Zaiful Zin. I don't who is this guy, I receive email from time to time about Internet Marketing Tips and Strategies from him!

Yes, you read my title correctly. We can withdraw from Paypal to our Credit Cards or Debits Cards or whatever cards that has the VISA or Mastercard logo on it.

I quickly when to check my Paypal account. Once I click "Withdraw", there is a new line that says "Transfer funds to your card" and my credit card number is there. The one I use to verify my account. You will be charges USD5 per transaction. Minimum withdrawal is USD10 and max is USD500.

I did not try yet coz I have no money in that account. :P I wonder what's the exchange rate is like. Anyone who has tried to withdraw please let me know. ;)

If everything goes on smoothly, you might see some Malaysian bloggers at Caesars Palace. :P

No comments: