Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Frequent Flyer

When my boss was studying in Australian he took up flying. However he stops half way due to study commitment. He told me that one day he would want to continue and get a private flying license. I wonder whether he will buy his own private jet.

It is kind of scary to fly with so many cases of plane crash lately. Yesterday, my colleague receiving an email of the close up pictures of the recent Nuri crash with body parts scattered all over the crash scene. Really scary and NO! I did not see the picture, my colleague describe it to me. I dare not see them.

Well, if you or a loved one was injured in a private or general aviation accident, you need an Aviation Attorney with experience in pursuing claims against private pilots, manufacturers, and other negligent third parties. Baum, Hedlund, Aristei, Goldman & Menzies is one of the best Aviation Law Firms in US that handle such cases. They are dedicated to helping the victims and families of aviation accidents recover full compensation for their injuries and losses. They have over 20 years of experience representing individuals and families across the nation in the preparation, settlement and trial of aviation accidents.

No comments: