Friday, August 17, 2007

Suing 2 Companies

I mentioned that my boss is going to China this Saturday. One of the things that is going to happen when he is away is…The OM (his brother in law) will “pay” a visit to 2 companies that has not been paying us for more than a year. If they still do not want to pay, boss will instruct his lawyer to send them “love letter”. He very smart passes all the dirty job to us while he goes vacationing. Since he will be in oversea, the 2 companies won’t be able to contact him. That is his intention, not wanting to entertain their excuses for not paying anymore.

But I took pity of those 2 companies. They have been played out by a middle man who is also our customer. We send the goods to them but they made payment to the middleman without our knowledge. Only recently that middleman told my boss about it and he has used up the money! You see lar, dare to tell my boss that he has used the money. So my boss pretend not to know about it and pressure the 2 companies for payment. Let them pressure the middleman to pay us. So the victim is the 2 companies. Tsk tsk tsk.

No comments: