My nose is very sensitive. Surprisingly I still survive working in a manufacturing area that is filled with wood dust. Not the company that I am working in but other factories that surrounds it. However I am very sensitive to dust. A piece of production report that comes from the production area and caused me to sneeze away. I read that in the Japanese work place, colloidal silver is a popular agent in the fight against airborne toxins as well other industrial poisons.
It seems that colloidal silver has been used decades ago to fight germs. It will work on behalf of the body’s immune system, eliminating unhealthy cells and eradicating microorganisms before they develop into illness or disease. In this case, I think it can help to fight flu too. Maybe I will try getting a bottle to drink it and see whether it works. Yes, I am going to drink silver! :)