Sunday, May 20, 2007

Loose weight the easy way

Complaints that I often hear from friend who are overweight or obese. "I tried dieting, eating healthy & non fattening food plus working out 5 times a week. I loose weight for a while but gain back in a few days time. I gave up!"

At that time I didn't know about Tampa lapband surgery.
This procedure can provide you with a unique tool that can help you achieve and maintain significant weight loss, improve your health and enhance your overall quality of life.

No, they are not gonna cut you up and remove the fats from you body. In this procedure, the surgeon inserts an inflatable adjustable gastric band through small (laparoscopic) incisions and positions the band around the upper portion of your stomach. This creates a small stomach pouch and passageway into the lower part of the stomach. This procedure will allow you to feel full and satisfied while you actually eat less and lose excess weight.

No comments: