Saturday, April 14, 2007

Gold Coin

Day in, day out, hubby reminded me. "Dear please consider investing our money in gold." I told him to go ahead and buy gold coin from Monex. For over 30 years, the Monex companies have been America’s gold, silver and precious metals investment leader. So you do not have to worry that they don't deliver the coins to you. "Dear, if I have the money, I buy long time ago!" he replied. Hahahaha...want to buy but want to use my money. :P "You go save your own money first." I told him.

Seriuosly I am considering to invest in gold. The price of gold has doubled since 5 years ago. When I got married, 916 gold is only at RM34.00 per gram. Today it is more that RM70.00. I got quite a number of gold jewelry. If I need cash I can easily get doubled the amount that I paid 5 years ago. Bank interest for my savings account does not give that much return. So, now we are saving to buy gold. :)

No comments: