Saturday, February 03, 2007

To start an online store

Nowadays lots of people are going into ecommerce. Start an online store to sell whatever under the sun and the moon. Maybe I should follow the trend too. Hmmm…what can I sell? I got lots of second hand stuff like VCDs, children clothes and my mother in law’s china! hehehe. Maybe I shall give it a try.

Finding an ecommerce software is not easy though as I am still virgin in this area. Someone recommended me, Ashop Commerce. They are an application service provider. One of the worlds most easy to use web based administrations with award winning features that allows merchant to set up an online store capable of competing with the webs most powerful store. Monthly fee is low too.

They also provide the most up to date and relevant advice for beginners. This software accepts credit cards online. We can also customise the design, features and all content of the site by ourselves within hours! Simple and easy.

No comments: