Thursday, September 02, 2004

Sacrifice

31st falls on Tuesday, so took leave on Monday to spent time with my hubby and dotdot. (monday is my hubby's off day-that's your off day when you work in church fulltime). Told my lady boss that I'll be taking leave on that day lar...then she decided to close the factory as well since there is not much activities to be done in the factory. Everyone took leave. Office & Factory closed. Sunday night receive SMS from Terry asking my hubby whether he wants to follow him to fix CCTV in one of his client's shoplot on Monday. Was kinda angry at him and my hubby..."what? on Monday??? I purposely took leave to spend time with him and you want to take him away?" Anyway, being a good wife, I let him go. (a fews hours only - that's what my hubby said). He left home at 10.30 am and came back at 5pm! Almost a day work. I was like. Arrggghhhh...(Don't know how to describe my feeling). Want to go back to work, cannot...office close... Just imagine, i purposely work full day on Saturday to get an extra 1/2 day leave and sacrifice my annual leave just to be with him (my annual leave left 2 days only!) and he's gone for the whole day. Sigh...


2 comments:

Leishia said...

I totally hear you!
Men tends to be... well, quite insensitive towards our good intentions, and wants. If you make noise, he'd say your not understanding. you keep quite, he'd say, how do you expect me to read your mind?
So miche... hugs! :)

Michelle said...

true true very true...